Attorney Charles M. Penzien has been a lifelong resident of New Baltimore, Michigan. Backed by over 10 years of state and federal practice, he is an experienced litigator and has handled many major business litigation cases.
Over the years, he has developed a strong reputation as a probate and estate planning attorney In probate courts across the State of Michigan he has handled cases on behalf of personal representatives and individual estate heirs. Additionally, he has extensive municipal law experience, having previously served as assistant counsel for the Village of New Haven and the City of Mt. Clemens.
Mr. Penzien maintains a thriving estate planning and probate administrative practice and currently serves as the Chairman of the New Baltimore Zoning Board of Appeals.
Mr. Penzien is an avid boater and is an active member of the North Channel Yacht Club.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate Contests and Litigation
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Real Estate Law
- Business planning and formation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Law Degree: Detroit College of Law at Michigan State University
- Undergraduate: Wayne State University, Detroit
- State Bar of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Tkachik v. Mandeville, 282 Mich.App. 364, 764 N.W.2d 318 (2009); Judgment Reversed by Michigan Supreme Court
- Tkachik v. Mandeville, 487 Mich 38, 790 N.W.2d 260, 2010 (2010)